Sunday, August 5, 2012

ABC Quiz Time


A - AVAILABLE: Yeah!
B – BIRTHDAY: 25th Feb
C - CRUSHING ON:
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Best friends (ataly, mitchy, kussy, chii, inako)
F - FAVORITE SONG: Vocaloid songs
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy bears
H – HOMETOWN: not important
I - IN LOVE WITH: anime & vocaloid
K - KILLED SOMEONE: NO! Even if I had, why should I tell you...
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 12 hours I think... (yea we sleep in the car at petrol station.. haha)
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Maybe strawberry?
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1
O - ONE WISH: be perfect
P - PERSON THAT CALLED YOU LAST: Cipu via skpe (he right after mitchy)
R - REASON TO SMILE: friends, family, strangers, youtube comments, handsome anime guy, manga
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: Shinryuku Kensha
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: usually 10 yaa... I'm not a morning person...
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: is it even necessary -.-
V - VEGETABLE: dun le...
W - WORST HABIT: bad temper
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: mouth & nose
Y - YEARS LIVING WHERE YOU LIVE: since I was born
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces



RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Favorite animal: rabbit, cute bear (not real bear okay)

What color do you wear most?: black and white

Least favorite color : red

What are you listening to : Kokoro by Kagamine Rin

What is your favorite class in school? Computer, Maths, Chem

When do you start back at school/college? 13 aug

Are you outgoing : I like to lock myself in my room yay!

Favorite pair of shoes? whatever

Can you dance?: Yes if I'm alone

Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?: what cherry stem?

Can you whistle? : Yup

Cross your eyes?: my friend can do it lol

Walk with your toes curled? : curl?

THE DO'S
Do you believe there is life on other planets? : Yes.

Do you believe in miracles?: Yes.

Do you believe in magic?: If u mean black magic NO

Love at first sight?: No.

Do you believe in Santa?: No.

Do you like roller coasters? : depends. I'm afraid but I want to ride

Have you ever been on a plane? : Yes

Have you ever asked someone out?: I don't know whether that counts...

Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yes.

Have you ever been to the ocean? Yes, Umiiiiiiiiii!

Have you almost drowned in the ocean once? No.

What is the temperature outside? 28 something

What radio stations do you listen to? None

What was the last thing you bought? : Popcorn

What was the last thing on TV you watched? : scary banci talkshow

Who was the last person you took a picture of?: inako

Ever really cried your heart out?: Yes.

Ever cried yourself to sleep? yes

Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: yes... thanks ojou!

Ever cried over the opposite sex?: yes & it sucks why should I even cry. stupid

Do you cry when you get an injury? yes...

Do songs make you cry?: Sad songs can make me teary

Are you a happy person?: yeah

What is your current hair color?:black

CURRENTLY WEARING?

What are you wearing?: pijamas!

Your eye color? black and brown

Short or long hair? middle

Height?: 160cm

Taken from Crystal

3 comments: