Sunday, August 12, 2012

Song Evaluation 1

So today I am gonna tell u about one of my favourite songs.. Yeah its a vocaloid song titled
'Perfectionist Complex' by Megurine Luka 


To me this song holds a deep meaning... I fall in love with this song the moment I listen to it..
Now I'm gonna quote some of my favourite lines in this song lalala~


"Ikite te mo shinde mo onaji nara boku wa "ikiru" wo erabu yo. "    - If living and dying is the same thing Then I will choose to "live"
Yeah.. My dead won't affect anything.. That's why, I should just keep on living. Wise decision...

""Kowai, aimai na mirai tsurai, itai kurai kako Mou iya da, kanjou fusai de shimaitai" -  "I'm afraid, of the unknown future" It's painful, it hurts, my dark past "I hate this, I just want to lock away all my feelings"
 Well you can say I'm not a 'positive thinking' person nor I am confident of myself... Flashbacks about what I had done in the past often annoys me. Maybe I'm just too self conscious heh? At times, I just wish that I could just lock away all my feelings so that I won't get hurt.. But doesn't that also mean I could not feel any joy or happiness?

"Wara warete nando mo kizutsuite mo warai tobashite miseru sa" - Even if people sneer at me, even if I get hurt, I will simply laugh them off
Oh I love this line.. Yeah I should just laugh them off & try not to think about other people too much. Let them do whatever they like. I should not show them that "It hurts"

"Kanzen na mon nado mou nani mo nakute ii yo " - There doesn't have to be anything that's perfect
Finally.... Nobody's perfect. Even Bill Gates make mistakes. I knew that very well, but the thought "Unless I'm perfect I can't love myself" is still lingering in my mind. I'm trying to overcome it little by little & of course I know that I'm not alone... I have my best friends who are always supporting me.. Thanks guys... *hugs*

Well that's my thought about this song... Thanks for wasting ur time to read this boring post.. nyahaha

Do I look like a gloomy person now? No, u're wrong... I used to be one, but now no more. I've decided to change. I will live my life with a smile :)


I don't own any image or lyrics or video or music

No comments:

Post a Comment