Sunday, August 26, 2012

Learning Style Characteristic

Since my fren, Tal, is asking me when is my next post, okay I think I'm gonna postpone doing my homework & post the explaination of the Learning Style instead... *well actually its just an excuse for my own laziness*


Okay here's the charactristics about each learning style nyehehe...
To check out the ur own learning style, check this quiz

  1. Neat & organized
  2. Talk quickly
  3. Plan well ahead
  4. Observant to every details
  5. Prioritize good appearance
  6. Spell each words clearly & are aware of what I am going to say
  7. Easier to remember what I saw rather than what I heard
  8. Memorize by creating an image in my mind
  9. Not easily disturbed by noises around me
  10. Difficult in remembering verbal instructions except if written & often will ask other people to repeat it for me
  11. Fast reader
  12. I want to know all the details of the work I'm doing before I'm assured
  13. Like to read myself rather than listenning to people reading for me
  14. Like to sketch random things while talking on phone
  15. Tend to forget to tell message verbally to others
  16. Likes to give simple short answer such as "yes" or "no"
  17. Prefer to demonstrate sth rather than giving a speech
  18. Likes art more than music
  19. I know what I want to say but somewhat difficult to find a right word to express it
  20. Sometimes I will lose concentration when I want to pay attention to sth




  1. I talk to myself while working
  2. Easily disturbed by slightest noise
  3. I move my lips or read the text loud while reading
  4. Likes to listen
  5. Can imitate other people way of speaking
  6. Finds it difficult to tell write a story but a good story teller
  7. I have my own speaking tone
  8. I speak smoothly
  9. Easier to study by listenning rather than by reading. Finds it easier to study through group discussion
  10. Likes music more than art
  11. Loves to talk, discuss & explain things to others
  12. Have problems in doing some visual works such as cutting/ drawing sth that is equal in size
  13. Prefer watching rather than reading comics
  14. Understand better b reading out loud rather than reading it over & over again. 




  1. Talk slowly
  2. Pay attention to physical appearance
  3. Touch other people to gain their attention
  4. Stay close to the one I'm talking to
  5. Can't stay still while speaking
  6. I have muscles hoho
  7. I learn from my past experience
  8. Memorize sth becomes easier when I'm walking around or doing some activities
  9. I use my finger to point at the text while reading
  10. Usage of hand gestures is common
  11. Can't sit at one place for a long time
  12. Sucks at geography except if I have actually see it for myself
  13. Likes to read a book with good plot development
  14. Likes to do the action while reading
  15. Might have a bad handwriting
  16. I want to do everything! yay?!
  17. Likes to play a busy game (?)

Enjoy~
Btw I do not own any of the things that I wrote in this post including the pictures...

2 comments:

  1. LOL. thanks ci for sacrificing your HW time for this post. HAHA.. sorry though .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa its okay... I've said it right.. Its was just an excuse.. I'm just so lazy to do my HW.. hoho

    ReplyDelete