Sunday, August 5, 2012

Its Ambigous

I recently joined my university's freshmen community Facebook Group and well it is a very active group because we have to discuss about our assignment and stuffs.

You know what, there's this person called Febri who I found somewhat cocky (yeah songgong! is the word). For the whole week I really thought that he is a girl.. Well no wonder that I thought so bcoz his name & DP (I think its an angel with sky blue background). Actually I dun really hate him or anything like that, he's somewhat useful, he shares information that I myself can't obtain.. (Thanks a lot for these! I really appreciate it)
What makes me want to post about him is because....
Last night, I discover the truth about him ( I maybe the only one who dun know ya?)
Yesterday we were discussing about the organizations available in our faculty. It must be obvious that some people might not catch up with the discussion bcoz we were just freshmen (super fresh ones!). This is when that Febri guy commented "I'll explain what is the meaning of blaa blaa2... I hope noone ask anything about this anymore!" Okay I'm confused.. So I asked him just to make sure... Then annoyingly, he answered something out of the question and in an annoying tone. Oh man can u even read?!
I was curious to find out which one was this person so I checked his profile... O ow he is actually a guy (Yea, I saw his photo!) and guess what? He's actually a senior.. One year above us... -.-' No wonder he knew a lot of things that we don't...
You must be wondering why would a senior even joined a freshmen group. Well its bcoz there's this activites which u have to pass in order to graduate. I do not dare to ask him why he has to repeat again this year. And Oh ya, he's of the same age as me.. He's born only a few weeks before me. He must have been very fond of being 'old' since he always use "ko" (which means brother) to refer to himself... Okay so from that time onwards I always use "ko" everytime I talk to him... But yaaa, whenever I wrote that, I always think to myself "Man, he's of the same age as me! Well whatever..."

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment