Sunday, August 5, 2012


love talk..



What are the criterias of a guy you like?
kind, easy to talk to, sweet, funny, will take the initiative, not so innocent, LOVE me.. haha

Single/ in a relationship?
SINGLE!!!

Do you intend to be in a relationship?
well actually I want to..

Why?
but just haven't found the right one

What kind of attitude of a guy you dislike?
a jerk. disgusting filthy guy. smelly guy. unhygienic.overconfident

Have you ever like a guy?
of course!

How many times?
why should i tell

How long do you usually like a guy?
usually like a year or 2... Its difficult to forget someone i like..

How about atttractions?
maybe many times..?

Any age criteria for a guy you like?
hmm..older by 1 or 2 years.. ahh but younger guys are cute too.. No! a guy younger than me would bring shame to me!! nonono! older guys then ! haha.. <- agree with crystal
Choose :
Stupid guy with lots of money / smart guy but less money .
Smart guy but less money.. Well if he's smart then he can find a smart way to make money.. WE NEED LUCK!

Popular guy / laid back guy .
Laid Back yeah! I avoid popular guy bcoz I just dun like them...

Monolid/ double eyelid / hooded eyelid guy
i dun care actually

Sporty / nerdy guy
well if u men nerdy is like quiet & study type guy... I think its okay.. Not very outgoing is not bad afterall...

Bald / short cut / long haired guy
It depends... Not bald definitely... maybe short ct is the best.. long hair is just for anime guys!

Do you like a guy who plays music?
Yeah! If he can play music, I would like to ask him to play my favourite songs for me!

Questions taken from : Crystal 

1 comment: