Friday, August 24, 2012

Find Out Ur Learning Style!




Okay here’s a quiz to find out ur VAK learning style. U should answer it honestly & based on ur everyday experience. There are 3 categories - Visual, Auditory & Kinesthetic. 

Answer with the following choices : Often(2) , Sometimes(1) , Rarely(0)
Note: u can answer with the numbers to make the counting easy later on.




  1. I am neat & organized       -
  2. I speak quickly         -
  3. I plan things long ahead              -
  4. I tend to remember what I see rather than what I hear         -
  5. I think while imagining words in my mind          -
  6. I find it easier to memorize if there is symbols and pictures       -
  7. I find it difficult to remember announcements/rules if they're not written    -
  8. I like to read myself rather than people reading it for me    -
  9. I like to take notes while listening to lecture        -
  10. I prefer to demonstrate something in front of the class rather than giving a speech  -
  11. I prefer art rather than music         -
  12. I know what to say but just can't put it in words         -
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------




  1. I talk to myself while working          -
  2. I'm easily disturbed by slight noise        -
  3. I move my lips or even spell it out when reading        -
  4. I like to read out loud       -
  5. I can make weird voices & even imitate others voices       -
  6. I felt its easier to tell a story rather than to write       -
  7. I talk with a particular rhythm         -
  8. I'm a good speaker            -
  9. I love music more than art       -
  10. I find it easier to learn sth through discussions        -
  11. I love to talk & to explain longggg things          -
  12. I find it easier to understand by reading out loud rather than rewriting   -
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





  1. I talk slowly                                                                 -
  2. I touch/poke someone to get their attention                  -
  3. I stand close to those whom I speak to                           -
  4. I do lots of gestures while talking                                   -
  5. I learn from experiences                                                -
  6. I remember/learn things from doing various activities      -
  7. I use my finger to keep track of the lines while reading    -
  8. I use body gestures                                                        -
  9. I can't sit quietly for a long time                                     -
  10. I make decisions based on feelings                                  -
  11. I make noise using my fingers/legs when listening             -
  12. I spare some my time to do some exercise                      -
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Okay now calculate the total score u get for each category.
"Often" gets 2 points , "Sometimes" gets 1 point & "Rarely" gets 0 point

Wrtie ur total here:

V -

A -

K -

The one with the most points is ur most dominant learning style. If there's a difference of less than 2 points, then ur style is combination of those.

Well u might not stuck only to that particular learning style... Its just a simple quiz anyway.. Hehe! Have fun~

I will post the description of each style in my next post.. If i post it here this post will be super long.. Hohoho!


What? Where did I get these quiz from?
Well hmm I got a hand out the other day & I think its quite interesting so I decided to translate it to english & post it here... I do not own any of the questions above. I simply translate it to english. ;D Sorry for the any inappropriate words used

No comments:

Post a Comment